Monday, January 23, 2006

Freestyle IV - Internet Whore


After talking with a friend at the gym...
I was just called an " Internet Whore ",
cause with all you ladies, she assumes I try to score.
She says, " they are all hoochies, with sex on the brain ",
and I just need the attention, am I really that vain??
She seems to think, I enjoy the naked pics,
but I think she forgot, I get my fair share of pricks.
I just like to write, but once again I will mention,
I do enjoy getting all that attention.
Though at first I was offended to have that said,
but I put it on paper, off my mind, and went to bed.
I know she was being honest, not trying to offend,
but it seems she might not know me, like a true friend.
As for her statement, I can easily refute,
I don't need women on my BLOG, to prove I am cute.
I know many don't believe me, to other's it isn't right,
But I only accept friends, that actually read what I write !!!!

--- to all my friends.. thanks for reading... keep commenting...
Much repsect.. FUBA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter