Saturday, August 06, 2005

Praying Wife

Time and time I hit the road,
without having a care.
Miles and miles I travel,
going here and there.

Every time I have made it home,
to my kids and wife.
When yet at the blink of an eye,
God could have taken my life.

Most of the time I would pray,
and ask for traveling grace,
And ask for His Angels to watch over me,
til she and I were face to face.

There are so many things,
that didn't go wrong in my life.
I know I owe all of it,
to God and my Praying wife.

She prays for me to be closer with God,
for me to seek Him always,
She prays for me to fight temptation,
in these last and evil days.

She prays for my soul,
so that I may have salvation,
She prays for our marital bond,
to fend off any fornication.

God is my strength,
He is the head of my Life,
But I know He stays with me,
in part to my Praying Wife.

FUBA - For U By Ant

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 06 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a bomb poem and big ups from your Homie Big Stud!!!!!!!1

 
At Friday, 02 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's getting harder to talk to people with all the Spam, but nevertheless, I liked your Blog and am trying to set up one called Cell Phones, it's an easy page that covers subjects like att cellular phone. Check it if you get time. ---Jack---

 
At Saturday, 03 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIFT WITH WORDS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter