Friday, July 29, 2005

First Time...

The first time I saw you,
it was infatuation,
the second time we met,
it was an awkward situation.

The next time we met,
things were at a very rough time,
We had both lost loved ones,
for no reason or no rhyme.

At that point we formed a bond,
that no one could come between,
You stole my heart and showed me love,
so I took your hand and made you my Queen.

Then you sacrificed your body and life,
to do the most ultimate thing,
You gave two little Princesses,
to your devoted, loving King.

Sure we have had our ups and downs,
and some times we nearly couldn't take it,
But with our Love and the strength of God,
somehow I knew we would make it.

So I give you my heart and faithfulness,
only to you my beautiful Queen,
To make sure your dreams come true,
Cause for you, I'd do anything.

Never ever doubt my Love for you....

Ant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter