Friday, July 29, 2005

The World According To Ant...

Thank you for all of your comments, but there is something you have to understand, everything I write should be painting a picture of me. Everything I express is either from my life or about me as a person. I could easily just write paragraphs about me and my family, but where would the challenge be in that. Every one that really knows me, knows that I am not that boring or that simple. Simple conversation will divulge many facets of my life, but my Blog is meant to express myself, in my own way. If you go back and read the things I have written, I have told you more about myself than you realize. Sometimes it is best just to read the lines... Maybe this time you might need to read in between them ????

Thanks,
Ant

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 18 December, 2005, Blogger BrytEyz said...

I am constantly amazed by the things I learn about you going back and re-reading your posts. Hugs hun... for always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter