Wednesday, July 27, 2005

To Daddy's Little Girls.....

The first time I heard their first little cries, I knew my life was going to change. And the first time we looked into each others eyes, I knew they had my heart. I never really knew how much I could Love until they came into my life. I never wanted to give so much of myself to anyone without expecting anything in return. When I held them in my arms, it just sent chills down my spine, just knowing that they were mine and they loved me unconditionally. They have brought such joy into my life everyday, just the sound of their laughter makes my heart flutter. Everyday before I leave for work they get sad cause they never want me to go, but it is worth it when I get home, cause they hug me and kiss me like they have not seen me in weeks. I thank God for my Daughters, I may never be a billionaire, but because of them, I feel like the richest man in the world. Of all the accomplishments in my life, being a good Dad to them, is my greatest one. To Brie and Lex..... Daddy Loves You so much... you can do all things to Christ Jesus !!!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 27 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.That brought a tear to my eye.

 
At Thursday, 28 July, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwww...Ant,

That is soooo sweet, I grew up without a Dad so it always makes me happy to see things like that.

 
At Thursday, 28 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony, I'm sure you are the best father! With so much love in your heart, I'm sure they are great people already and with your influence are just gonna be better.

 
At Sunday, 18 December, 2005, Blogger BrytEyz said...

Amen! This is exactly how I feel about my sons!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter