Thursday, July 28, 2005

"Well done my good and faithful servant"...

Last night close to midnight,
a part of me finally died,
I realized all my efforts were in vain,
no matter what I tried.

I spent so much time running,
giving in to life's temptation,
Not following my life's calling,
a blessing through God's Salvation.

But now I know what I must do,
for God and I to truly mesh,
I must surrender my soul, give up my heart,
and ultimately, Kill my flesh.

No one can enter the Kingdom,
unless they are Holy Ghost filled,
I must now choose, my Flesh or the Spirit,
therefore my flesh must be killed.

I put myself on the Altar,
as a living sacrifice,
Use me Lord as you see fit,
I will never deny you thrice.

I've made my choice to go with God,
and do what is in my Heart,
Live my life saved and sanctified,
Proudly set apart.

And then I must get back,
the one thing I sought for the most,
Cause being saved just won't do it,
I must obtain the Holy Ghost.

So I must about my Father's business,
I must work in the field diligent,
For when He harvests', I want to hear,
"Well done my good and faithful servant"...

Ant..

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 18 December, 2005, Blogger BrytEyz said...

You know, despite what many may think... I, too, love God and his son Jesus Christ. I owe not only this life to them, but my eternal life as well. I cherish every moment I've been blessed with and have faith in the promises for the future. Faith: The assured expectation of things to come though not beheld.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter