Monday, January 23, 2006

Freestyle III - How can you Love me....


I have no idea what it means to anyone.. not even myself... but it came to me at 3:41 in the morning... after a weird conversation about LOVE...I did not bother to check it.. I just wrote it down.. now I am putting it on my Blog. If you like it great.. if you hate it great... either way.. post your comment.. cause lately Love has confused the HELL outta me...

How can you Love me, and you don't even know my name,
How can you Love me, and you don't know if our interest are the same.
How can you Love me, when you don't know what's in my heart,
How can you Love me, when we've never been together, always apart.
How can you Love me, when you don't know if i've reached any goal,
How can you Love me, when you have never touched my soul.
How can you Love me, and you don't know if I am someone you can trust,
How can you Love me, when your love is being fueled by lust.
How can you Love me, when you don't know what I've left behind,
How can you Love me, when you hardly ever cross my mind.
How can you Love me, when you don't know the source of all my pain,
How can you Love me, what is it your expecting to gain.
How can you Love me, you really have no idea who I am,
How can you Love me, think you can change me, I'll be damned.
How can you Love me, do you think you can take me from my wife,
How can you Love me, do you think only sex makes a good married life.
How can you Love me, when you know not what fuels my desire,
How can you Love me, when you've never been through the fire.
How can you Love me, when you've never seen me rave and rant,
How can you Love me.......
I'm sorry, I really feel you can't.....

FUBA

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 11 February, 2006, Blogger BrytEyz said...

People love what they THINK they see
and all too often, what they think
Isn't what's there in reality

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter