Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Amazing.....

Just the other day, I lost a close friend of mine from High School. It was a tough time that day, but I got through it. The thing that is so amazing about it is, I got Mad Love and Strength from directions I did not expect it to come from. It just goes to show, you never know who really cares about you until things get really thick. So this shout out is for those that showed up when I needed ya...

Tracy...
Sweets...
Nessa...
Moni...
and Nick...

Whatever, Whenever, If I can.... I got ya...

Ant

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 21 July, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I gotta agree with Lib, I did not get over here yest. I am very sorry to hear about your loss, but you make some very good points about spending time with the ones you love and care about.

 
At Thursday, 21 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Libra and Berrie! No need to say more.

 
At Thursday, 21 July, 2005, Blogger Anthony said...

Sorry you feel that way Libra... But I posted how I felt on my Blog.. But I said what happened in the Tank... But at the time Berrie had some issue and I guess no one saw what I said... but that is just how it is....

 
At Thursday, 21 July, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok blame it all on me? Sniffe....and darn it! It's K R I S T A !!! lmao

 
At Thursday, 21 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF! Are u serious, that's how little u think of us? I'm shocked and saddened.

 
At Sunday, 18 December, 2005, Blogger BrytEyz said...

If I only knew you then, hun. Know that I'm here now... if ever you need a shoulder, an ear, or whatever else it is I can give to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter