Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Love is...

Love is loving them so much,
and you really don't know why,
Love is hating them so much,
it makes you want to cry.

Love is emptiness,
when ever your alone,
Love is insanity,
when everything is gone.

Love is anarchy,
when all you want is peace,
Love is the thought of losing them,
makes your heart want to cease.

Love is what it is,
it can't really be defined,
Love is what I have,
yet also what I have left behind.

Love is the first glance,
into your child's eyes,
Love is the sigh of relief,
the first time she cries.

Love is the broken heart,
that makes one never trust,
Love is the great feeling,
that makes you realize you must.

Love is greater than life,
cause for Love I would die,
Love is what keeps me alive,
without it, why even try.

Love is optimistic,
I can trust them with my heart,
Love is pessimistic,
They are going to tear it apart.

Love is not lust,
yet the two get confused,
Love will always outlast lust,
when things get defused.

Love is a great adventure,
it can make you feel so high,
But Love can only be Love,
if you give Love a try...

Ant.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter