Monday, July 18, 2005

Got Tagged Again by Berrie

1. First Name: Anthony
2. Were you named after anyone: My Dad's best Friend
3. Do you wish on stars? No I pray
4. When did you last cry? When I lost my Grandmother
5. Do you like your handwriting. I print everything, couldn't write in cursive to save my life.. but it looks good.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roasted Turkey Breast
7. What is your birth date. 6/24
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Kenny G - but some chick I was hitting liked tha dude.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friendswith you. Heck yes that Nigga Tony Cool as a Fan
10. Are you a daredevil? Yes.. but it takes longer to recover from the injuries.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Nope
12. Do looks matter? Yes, how can you marry someone you can't even stand to look at. LOL
13. How do you release anger? I go to the gym and lift a lot of weight.. then I am fine,
14. Where is your second home? World Gym
15. Do you trust others easily? No
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Evil Kenievel bike
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? As of right now History
18. Do you have a journal. nope
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Naww ???
20. What are your nicknames? TD, AD, Ant, Dick, Tony D, Big 6 (frat), Ice, Spud, T....
21. Would you bungee jump? I must agree with Nick on that one.. I am Black... LOL
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off. Nope.. loose fit
23. Do you think that you are strong?
Mentally: Yes
Physically: Yes
Spiritually: No, I need to do better
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything Blue Bell
25. Shoe Size? 14
26. Red or pink? Pink
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My legs, very strong, but not as big as I would like, but women like them..
28. Who and/or what do you miss most? T-Dub AKA Terry Walker RIP
29. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Faded Old Navy Jeans, Brown Low Docs
30. What are you listening to right now? My Kids Playing/Fighting
31. Last thing you ate? Chicken Breast, Rice Pilaf, Steamed Green Beans.
32. If you were a color what would you be? Brown, Sexual Choclate, the original Color, Black and Beautiful, fo life.. !!!
33. What is the weather like right now? Hint: the Devil got a Fan right now.
34. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Wife, found a house she wan't me to buy.
35. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? LIPS
36. Favorite Drink? Water.. then Red Kool Aid
37. Favorite Sport? What other real sport is there: Basketball
38. Hair Color? Black
39. Eye Color? Dark Brown
40. Do you wear contacts? Nope
41. Favorite Food? Healthy
42. Last Movie You Watched? How High on TNT..LOL
43. Favorite Day Of The Year? Every day the Lord Blesses me to awaken.
44. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy
45. Summer Or Winter? Summer
46. Hugs or kisses? A good hug can make a woman melt.. if you do it right.
47. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Rice cake with Almond Butter
48. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? ??? Suzette, Kara, or Krista
49. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? ??? Some one in love with Suzette that thinks I am trying to take her.
50. Living Arrangements? With my wife and my kids.. LOL (my girl friend lives else where-Cali)
51. What Books Are You Reading? The Bible - need to read more often
52. What's On Your Mouse Pad? No mouse pad.. digital wireless mouse
53. What did you watch on TV last night? Law and Order
54. Favorite Sounds? My Girls Laughing
55. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
56. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? Creation ( Christian ) - next cause Evolution is a continuos process, why aren't monkeys still turning into Men ??
57. What's the furthest you've been from home? Boston
58. What do you like most about you're job? That Fat Check...LOL

1 Comments:

At Monday, 18 July, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

*****claps**** wtg ant!! lmao ok ok what up with you boys and pink? eh? Yall are scaring me...and ummm the question is do you have a journal? ummm what is this? A blog? what is a bog? an online journal? Hmmmmmm... What a concept!! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter