Wednesday, February 15, 2006

364 Days...

I didn't go nuts on this day, or make things really hard...
I didn't even go to Wal-Mart late, and try to buy you a card...
I didn't go to Victoria's Secret, and buy you sexy lingerie...
I didn't even buy you flowers, that will die and wilt away...
I didn't go to the jewelry store to get you a necklace or a ring...
As a matter of fact my love, I didn't get you anything...
This year I chose to ignore this day, relax and get some rest...
Cause the other 364 days, I am vowing to give you my best...
For 364 days I will treat you like my special girl, for all the world to know...
For 364 days I will kiss you, hug you, and hold your hand, every where we go...
For 364 days I will open your doors and always pull out your chair...
For 364 days I will notice the little things and compliment your hair...
For 364 days I will show you my love, and make sure that it is known...
For 364 days I will be your companion, so you never feel alone...
For 364 days I will appreciate you, as my lover and my best friend...
For 364 days I will shower you with gifts, no amount is too much to spend...
For 364 days I promise to be more patient, and more understanding...
For 364 days I will honor our commitment to love, and not be so demanding...
So February 14th, I am sorry, I won't celebrate it anymore...
But my love, a solemn vow to you, to celebrate our love the other 364.

FUBA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter