Thursday, January 26, 2006

She... Rebecca


Now the truth...Becca was my She...

She..
Completes Me..
Is all that I see..
Is where I want to be..
To my heart She..
has the key..
She..
Understands Me..
Never places demands on me..
Never raises a hand to me..
Or uses vulgarity..
Loves so easily...
With us no complacency..
Has me..
Thinking of getting on one knee..
Family?...
Expanding my family tree..
Could this just be..
A dream to me
Just a wanna be..
Or a never gonna be..
I’ll have to wait and see..
For She..
Means a lot to me..
So I wait patiently..
Somewhat anxiously..
For what Might Be?..
Hmmm She..
Moves Me…
My her Words Sooth Me..
Makes Love to me..
With her eyes, you see..
They are passionately..
Reaching out to me..
How can this be..
In time so briefly..
Spent, Heaven sent, to me..
Some one who is so angelically..
Made, in the true image of Eve you see..
But this is not based physically..
Or even sexually..
More mentally..
Somewhat spiritually..
Definitely..
She..
If opportunity..
Presents the..
Chance for She..
To be..
Next to Me..
Throughout eternity..
Hmm.. Exactly..

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 11 February, 2006, Blogger BrytEyz said...

Such beauty written of here
Such beauty from within exposed
Words depicting a fragile flower
Before the winds of Autumn arrived

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter