Saturday, May 27, 2006

rambling... im sorry

im sorry that i caught your eye like you did mine
im sorry that i could never get you off my mind
im sorry that i came to you when your family had a wreck
im sorry that you came to my best friends funeral out of respect
im sorry we were both in pain and needed each other so much
im sorry i loved the way you made me feel and decided to keep in touch
im sorry that i spoiled you putting you before everyone in my life
im sorry that even though i wasnt ready i made you my wife
im sorry for not letting you go into the arms of carl or freddie
im sorry that i made you a mom when clearly you werent ready
im sorry i was so young not sure what marriage was about
im sorry i made so many mistake in the process of figuring it out
im sorry that i worked too much trying to make the ends meet
im sorry i was gone so much playing but never did i cheat
im sorry for staying by your side in sickness and every complication
im sorry for making a way for you out of every sticky situation
im sorry i never let you quit at every little quirk
im sorry i love you so much and keep trying to make it work
im sorry that my mind strayed when you werent before my face
im sorry that you dont believe my heart and body stayed in place
im sorry im apparently not the man you want me to be
im sorry when you look at our girls they will constantly remind you of me
im sorry that i complicated your life on the day i presented you a ring
i take the blame for all of this but i dont regret or would change a thing

Maybe we were not meant to be... But we are...
-anthony 041906 @ 16:19

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 12 August, 2006, Blogger Yo! It's Me! said...

Wow! This sounds like what my husband and I are going through. Good read...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter