Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Good Morning...

warm bodies in the bed..
a caress upon my head..
ringer off on the phone..
a deep passionate moan..
her nails grazing my back..
the roll over backside smack..
familiar seductive grin..
full lips exploring my skin..
hair draped across my chest..
the feel of nurturing breast..
the seductive look in her eyes..
the gyration of her thighs..
spooning where she wants to be..
her caressing every inch of me..
she has given me every clue..
baby, you've got work to do..
now that my reaction, can not be hid..
didn't lock the door, in walks a kid..


Anthony

1 Comments:

At Friday, 17 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Now I see it from the parents point of view...I was that kid that walked in :-)

Kalisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter