Monday, February 22, 2010

Straight Trippin

I'm in a little pain, so I went and popped a pill,
figured it help me relax, numb the pain, so I could chill,
But I must admit, my mind ain't too straight,
compounded by the fact that it's getting kinda late,
I feel kinda stressed, getting a little moody,
I must admit, I don't like the shape of my booty,
I was actually wondering, If I'd look good in a skirt,
then I noticed, my nipples starting to hurt,
For the oddest reason, I really don't know why,
I have the sudden urge, just to break down and cry,
Why my wife all up on me, trying to get at my penis,
Can't we just cuddle and relax, is sex all that's between us,
What the hell is going on, why am I acting this way,
Oh my God, I know a brotha ain't turning gay,
Then I noticed what had happened, and it really made me grin,
That pill wasn't for pain, it was my wife's hormones, Premarin....

I am trippin... just making you guys grin a little.. everything is back up and running and I will be back blogging as usual... Missed all of you...
Take Care...

FUBA - for those that still don't know... FUBA - For U By Ant....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter