Monday, February 22, 2010

I wish...

I Wish
I wish I didnt miss you,
I wish I didnt care,
I wish I didnt look for you,
Every time you werent there.
I wish I didnt think of you,
While I lay awake in my bed,
I wish I didnt want you lying beside me,
Instead of in my head.
I wish I didnt miss your lips,
I wish I didnt I miss your eyes,
I wish I didnt miss your smiles,
I wish I didnt have to say, all those good byes.
I wish I didnt miss your touch,
I wish I didnt miss your voice,
I wish I didnt miss the smell of your hair,
I wish I didnt have to make a choice.
I wish I didnt need you,
I wish I didnt want you to,
All these things I wished I didnt,
But the problem is I do.
I wish things were different,
I wish we werent apart,
I wish I could get you out of my head,
So I could caress you in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter