Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog-a-holic

Hi, I'm Ant, and I'm a Blogaholic...
I can't stop, like a crying baby with cholic...
It's been 2 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes since my last entry...
fooled me, because, it felt like a century..
I wait til everyone is asleep at night..
Log on to Blog's and that's when I like to write..
Sometimes, when I'm alone, and in the mood...
I log on, and then I blog, in the nude...
But for real I can quit when ever i like...
See I just stopped.............. psyche.
Okay, so what, I got caught Blogging at work...
My boss just don't understand, no blogging jerk...
I mean, he didnt have to take my laptop and spoil it...
just cause he caught a brother, blogging on the toilet...
I mean officer, why I'm I under arrest...
Cause I got that "Blog Life" tattoed on my chest..!!!

Okay.. it's late and I am trippin just to make yall trip with me...
Men ... Women... I love yall... You guys keep me blogging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter