Monday, February 22, 2010

Soaking in the tub...

hi, i'm anthony and i am pretty quick witted...
been known to say something, and you probably won't get it...
my statements are left field and kinda like a grenade...
you probably wont understand until the next one is made...
been known to make a joke at someones elses behalf...
and everything to me is funny if you remember to laugh...
not really into being stressed out and real serious...
but i will pop a pill, if i needs to get delirious...
now dont go and judge me and give me verbal beatings...
i am not a pill addict, addicts have to go to meetings...
i dont drink or smoke, dont understand the need...
and, "I did not inhale...", back when I smoked weed...
i enjoy all kinds of movies, just watched Sweet November...
and if you dont like Austin Powers, deal with my Gold Member...
the movie list is way too long, so dont get me started...
Along Came Polly, now I know the meaning of "Sharted"...
i need to get out, travel and see the world...
i recently realized, i am addicted to my Pearl...
my life is boring, for no particular reason why...
you're born, grow up, get old if your lucky and die...
but i had an alarm go off, ringing in my head...
made me realize for years, I had been alive, but dead...
so now, at the Dead Sexy age of 35...
i ascend from my living grave and chose to be alive...
not a mid life crisis, just a slight transition...
just moving Anthony's happiness, into pole position...
there is no mid life crisis, we are just still in the game...
women changed things up, we just remained the same...
if i want a sports car now, let me go out and get it...
if my nature decides to rise, by all means let me hit it...
i say this from my heart and mean no disrespect to you...
but i can not spend all of my free time, right up next to you...
if i am compelled to go, i go, if i choose to stay, i stay...
if someone is playing volleyball, no questions, i play...
no i am not being wild, and i dont need to chill...
but if i dont make myself happy, whom else will...
i am there for my family and that will never change...
but now there is my time, schedules must rearrange...
it's been this way for years, but it has to end...
you have to venture out, i cant be your only friend............................
Whew...
what in the hell was in that bubble bath?
now i am all wrinkled up like a prune....
this might not make sense, but it was in my head, so i wrote it down...
anthony 032207 @ 00:23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter