Monday, February 22, 2010

lost...

time has no relativity,
i am losing lucidity,
unable to focus when i stop to think,
catch myself sleeping when i blink,
minutes to hours, hours to days,
i've lost track of time, everything's a haze,
things going on in life, i'm left not knowing,
often passing myself, as i am coming and going,
my sleep deprivation, is getting pretty serious,
i often laugh at nothing, could i be delirious,
i've lost several pounds, and my desire to compete,
barely gathering enough strength, to rise to my feet,
over working myself to get ahead, has my world shaken,
seems moments after i close my eyes, alarm, awaken,
breaking ties, losing relations, and i am in danger,
of becoming to my family, a complete stranger,
slowly becoming "that guy", that no one misses,
family time reduced, to goodnight and good morning kisses,
i have no idea how much longer, i can keep this pace,
i am physically and mentally drained, losing the human raceā€¦

anthony 110707 @ 12:01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter